did you bury your dog to make a shitty pun
Frolicking in the autumn leaves, this little lion cub is having the time of her life as she excitedly plays in her enclosure.
Tiny cub Karis proved she’s not too dissimilar to human children as she threw herself into the pile of golden leaves carefully collected by her keepers, even ending up with a pile on her head.
Staff at the Blair Drummond Safari Park, near Stirling, Scotland, had been raking up the leaves to keep the attraction tidy, when Karis’s keeper Brian Reid realised that his little charge might enjoy playing in them and moved the pile into her enclosure.
Via Daily Mail
I AM CRYING I CAN’T RBETHE
OH GOD THE SECOND GIF ELLEN LOOKS SO CONCERNED OH GOD I WANT ELLEN AS MY MOM OR MY COOL AUNT CRIES ABOUT IT
THAT EXPRESSION PEOPLE MAKE WHEN THEY’RE ABOUT TO FALL OFF A CHAIR
IT IS THE BEST EXPRESSION
1) The day my sister got back from the hospital after a suicide attempt. I didnt let go for about an hour.
2) Kid just found out his brother was shot and killed.
3) A Russian war veteran kneels beside the tank he spent the war in, now a monument.
4) Man sobbing at animal shelter. After being jailed briefly and his dog Buzz Lightyear impounded he couldn’t afford the $400 to get his pet back.
5) A firefighter gives water to a koala during the devastating Black Saturday bushfires that burned across Victoria, Australia, in 2009.
6) Alcoholic father with his son
7) Robert Peraza pauses at his son’s name on the 9/11 Memorial during the tenth anniversary ceremonies at the site of the World Trade Center.
8) Greg Cook hugs his dog Coco after finding her inside his destroyed home in Alabama following the Tornado in March, 2012
9) After two double lung transplants and years of battling cystic fibrosis, my good friend passed away last Saturday. This was one of the last pics taken with his mother.
I’ll reblog this over and over.
My boyfriend is spending the night at my house for the first time and I’m really excited. My parents obviously gave us the approval.
I’m just glad that I can take care of him in a time like this.
Isn’t it weird that in 20 years you are going to be a completely different person than you are right now. A different house, different friends hopefully faster wifi.